The scholars of A Better Chance of Wilton are very grateful for the generous support of our community. Although affiliated with the national A Better Chance program, A Better Chance of Wilton is self supporting and managed by a volunteer Board of Directors. Thank you to the many Wilton residents and businesses that have opened your hearts and given generously.
email receipt will be sent after your online donation is processed. All
other gifts will be acknowledged by mail. Thanks to our generous
Don't forget your company's Matching Gifts program
to double the value of your contribution!
You may support our program in these ways:
1. Make an online secure cash donation by credit card through PayPal. An email receipt will be sent after your donation is processed. Your donation is secure with PayPal. To donate please click the button below:
2. Sponsor a Scholar through our Scholar Sponsorship Program. For more information on this program, contact George
Davala at firstname.lastname@example.org
Summa Cum Laude
Sponsor (Full Scholarship) $18,500 for the 2014-15 school year
Cum Laude Sponsor (Half Scholarhip) $9,250 for the 2014-15 school
Cum Laude Sponsor (One-Quarter Scholarship) $4,625 for the
2014-15 school year
3. Make an online donation "In Honor of...". Click here "In Honor of..." to donate to ABC in honor of someone special or to commemorate an event.
4. Mail a check made payable to "ABC of Wilton" to:
A Better Chance of Wilton, Inc.
P.O. Box 7658, Wilton, CT 06897
5. Give non-cash gifts in the form of goods or services from
the ABC Wish List below. These items really make a difference to the
lives of our scholars. To donate, please contact John Klein at (203) 952-6439 or email@example.com to arrange delivery of your gift.
6. By shopping through the AmazonSmile website and selecting A Better Chance of Wilton, Inc., 0.5% of your eligible purchases will be donated to ABC of Wilton.
A BETTER CHANCE OF WILTON INC
ABC Wish List
A Better Chance of Wilton is a non-profit, tax-exempt organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue code.
Content copyright . A Better Chance of Wilton. All rights reserved.